This course requires you to do the following:
- Use shortcut keys and navigate around your software
- Deal with company settings and access rights
- Backup, restore and check your data
- Configure the chart of accounts
- Create and maintain nominal records and budgets
- Prepare, plan and post opening balances
- Set up customer details, defaults, terms and status
- Set up supplier details, defaults and terms
- Work with bank, cash, credit card payments and receipts
- Post invoices and credit notes
- Record customer receipts and disputed items
- Post payments, match credit notes and payments on account
- Post journals
- Check and correct transactions
Courses are delivered every Thursdays at CVA Resource Centre, 82 London Road, Croydon CR0 2TB at either 11.30am to 1.30pm OR 1.30 to 3.30pm. Contact us for more information about start dates.
The target claimant groups are eligible JCP claimants who are either Lone Parents, aged 50+, and or those on Income Support or Employment Support Allowance who are not on or eligible to be on the Work Programme.
In addition to running the AAT (The Association of Accounting Technician’s) courses and sector based work experience, All Inclusive have also guided a significant number of people into jobs via their Employability courses which help people with CV’s and interview skills. Delivered in partnership with HSBC Bank, Barclays Bank, Morgan Stanley and our pool of locally based employers and SME’s we support individuals into work experience at local companies through our work placement programme, also we offer individuals Traineeships, full-time and part-time jobs and most importantly Apprenticeships.