We respect the privacy of our visitors. We collect only such personal information as is needed to provide the information, service, or assistance that you request.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2018), All Inclusive Advice and Training is the ‘data controller’.
Information We Collect Automatically
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information:
- Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider, or yourSchool.edu if you use an Internet account from your school);
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- date and time you access our site
- the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
Other Information We Collect
If you choose to identify yourself (or otherwise provide us with personal information) when you use our online forms:
Accessing your data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by All Inclusive Advice & Training (Where such data is held) on payment of a small administration fee, which will not exceed £9.00
Data security is of great importance to All Inclusive Advice and Training. To protect your data, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected via this website.
If password access is required for certain parts of the website (i.e. Moodle) then you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Please note that electronic communication, particularly email, is not necessarily secure against interception. Please do not send sensitive data (e.g., Social Security, bank account, or credit card numbers) by email or web form.
How Long We Keep Information
Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.