If you’re struggling with debt, it can be hard to know where to turn. But with lots of free, confidential help and advice services available, there’s no need to use a fee-charging debt management company.
At All Inclusive Training, we make it our priority to help you with any debt problems that you may have. Our financial advisors will assess your situation and give you specialist advice.
If you have a problem with debt, it’s important not to panic but don’t ignore it either – it won’t go away.
To deal with a debt problem, you will need to:
- sort out how much money you owe
- work out which are the most urgent debts for you to pay off
- work out if you’ve got any money to pay your debts off and, if so, how much
- deal with the most urgent debts as a matter of priority
- look at your options for dealing with the less urgent debts and work out how to pay them off
- contact your creditors and make arrangements to pay back what you owe
- work out your options if you don’t have enough money to pay off all your debts.