We have a range of courses based on your requirements and can provide a flexible learning environment to help you reach your goals. The great thing is that you do not need any previous accounts knowledge to enrol onto one of our courses as we start from the basics. All we do ask is that you have a basic knowledge of Maths and English.
Classroom & Distance Learning Courses
- AAT Access Level 1
– Computerised Accounts
– Business Skills
- AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting Level 2
- AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting Level 3
- AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting Level 4
- OCN London Personal Budgeting & Managing Money
- OCN London Payroll Level 1
- OCN London Payroll Level 2
- OCN London Award in Creating a Business: Concept & Planning – Level 3
- OCN London Award in Sustaining and Growing a Business: Business Survival Skills – Level 3
If you are unsure on what level to start at then don’t worry, AAT has a skills check.
Many AAT Students gain positions within finance departments and specialist accountancy companies. Have a look at Francesca’s story, and see what the AAT course has done for her: