Here at All Inclusive, we offer a strong foundation for learning the principles of Accounting. For those who have completed a level 2 course, the AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting will offer natural progression into the journey to become an Accounts Professional.
This qualification will usually take around 1 year to complete, but this will depend on the study method and course timetable. It may be possible to complete this qualification in as little as 6 months.
This level will suit you if:
– You’ve completed Level 1 and 2, and would like to build your skills
– You’re already working in finance and you’d like a formal recognition of your skills
– You would like to go onto be an AAT full member or study for chartered status
This course includes the following units:
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Management Accounting: Costing
- Indirect Tax
- Ethics for Accountants
- Spreadsheets for Accounting
- Advanced Diploma Synoptic Assessment (The synoptic assessment will ask students to apply knowledge and skills gained across the qualification in an integrated way, within a workplace context. Scenarios will change over time to ensure the validity of the assessment)
In this qualification, you will master more complex accounting disciplines including financial processes, Advanced bookkeeping, final accounts and ethical practices for accountants.
For full details of what you’ll learn read the qualification specification.
For UK students, if you are considering going on to study at university, this qualification will also attract UCAS points. Based on size, grade and equivalence to the Level 3 AAT Diploma in Accounting (QCF), we expect that this qualification will attract 56 UCAS points. An updated tariff should be published in July/August 2017.
More information on the current tariff for applications to HE from September 2017 can be found on the UCAS website.
Achieve professional AAT Bookkeeper status
If you successfully complete this qualification, you can apply for AAT associate bookkeeping membership and achieve professional AATQB status.
The Advanced Diploma in Accounting can lead to employment in the following roles:
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable and Expenses Supervisor
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Assistant Accountant
- Audit Trainee
- Credit Controller
- Payroll Administrator
- Payroll Supervisor
- Practice Bookkeeper
- Finance Assistant
- Tax Assistant
For more information please contact: 020 8253 7062