Here at All Inclusive Advice & Training, we offer a strong foundation for learning the principles of Accounting. A good way to start your journey is by completing the AAT Level 2 course.
Entry criteria – Students must have completed AAT Skillcheck and scored AAT Level 2 entry-stage or have completed AAT Level 1 or equivalent accounting qualification. GCSEs in English Language and Mathematics at grade A*-C.
This qualification will usually take around one year to complete, but this will depend on the study method and course timetable. It may be possible to complete this qualification in as little as six months.
You will learn finance, accountancy, business and communications skills. For full details of what you’ll learn read the qualification specification.
Most students will start with this qualification. Find out if you should start here by taking the AAT Skillcheck test.
- This course covers the following units:
- Bookkeeping Transactions
- Bookkeeping Controls
- Elements of Costing
- Using Accounting Software
- Work Effectively in Finance
- Foundation Certificate Synoptic Assessment
- (The synoptic assessment will ask students to apply knowledge and skills gained across the qualification in an integrated way, within a workplace context. Scenarios will change over time to ensure the validity of the assessment)
The Foundation Certificate in Accounting can lead to employment in the following roles:
- Accounts administrator
- Accounts assistant
- Accounts payable clerk
- Purchase/sales ledger clerk
- Trainee accounting technician
- Trainee finance assistant
For more information please contact us on 0208 253 7062