Here at All Inclusive, we offer a strong foundation to learning the principles of Accounting. A good way to start your journey is by completing the AAT Level 2 course.
Completion on level 2 intermediate level certificate will make you proficient enough to set up your own business on self employed basis. This course will provide practical training, and a work placement opportunity for those seeking employment.
You will learn many skills while studying for this course, some of which are outlined below:
– Understanding discounts and settlement, trade and bulk discount differences
– Preparing and processing customer and supplier invoices and credit notes
– Totalling and balancing a 3-column analysed cash book
– Totalling, balancing and reconciling petty cash records within an analysed petty cash book
– Processing ledger transactions and extracting a trial balance
This distance learning home study course represents the typical starting point for those who are working, or wish to work in an accounting role in practice or industry (little or no prior knowledge or experience is required, although good basic numeracy and literacy skills are needed). The course will introduce you to manual double entry bookkeeping skills including associated documents and processes, up to Trial Balance standard.
It is also a good qualification for those who are already working in finance but would like recognition of their skills. The course is also for those who have completed the AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping and want to finish the remaining units of the full AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting.
This course includes the following units:
- Processing Bookkeeping Transactions (PBKT)
- Control Accounts, Journals and the Banking System (CJBS)
- Computerised Accounting (CPAG)
- Basic Costing (BCST)
- Work Effectively in Accounting and Finance (WKAF)
Upon successful completion of the AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting, you can progress onto any of the AAT Level 3 Qualifications
For more information please contact: 020 8253 7062