The aim of this qualification is to cover basic core areas of working within a business environment. Focusing on fundamental finance and accounting skills and developing your professional business skills.
The practical approach will increase your employability, confidence and career prospects. It also gives you the perfect platform for you to take the next step and go on to further studies.
Who it’s for?
This course includes the following units:
- Mathematics for Accounting
- Essential Accounting Procedures
- Creating Business Documents
- Accounting in a Professional Environment
Upon completion of the course, you can further your knowledge and skills by progressing onto any of the other AAT Level 1 or AAT Level 2 bookkeeping or accounting qualifications.
For more information about:
- What each unit includes
- Assessment method
- How long the course will take
- Pass rates
- Level of support you might need
- What you receive from us when you enrol
- Next steps
For more information please contact: 020 8253 7062