This course would suit:
- Individuals aspiring to become professional payroll administrators.
- Individuals who have achieved the Level 1 Award/Certificate in Payroll or some of the units within these qualifications
- Individuals who are new to working in payroll but have some previous general knowledge of payroll procedures.
- Individuals who now wish to increase their skills and knowledge to that required of payroll processors prior to employment.
- Individuals who have previously worked in payroll and have not received a qualification.
- Individuals who wish to return to working in payroll and need to update their knowledge.
- Individuals who are already employed in payroll processing or allied roles and who wish to ensure that they have both a firm foundation and the knowledge and skills to perform some non-routine tasks.