Responsibility of an organisation for the impacts of its decisions and activities on society and the environment, through transparent and ethical behaviour that:
• contributes to sustainable development, including health and the welfare of society
• takes into account the expectations of stakeholders
• is in compliance with applicable law and consistent with international norms of behaviour
• is integrated throughout the organisation and practised in its relationships.
All Inclusive recognises that its operations inevitably have an impact on wider environmental, economic and social issues. These issues are an integral part of our quality management process and we believe that placing emphasis on them gives the right message to our employees, members, suppliers and other key stakeholders and demonstrates our awareness of, and concern for, the wider community.
We are committed to continuous improvements in environmental, economic and social sustainability. We will comply with all European law applicable to environmental legislation, regulations, approved codes of practice and other external requirements applicable to our business.
We will continuously develop our CSR policy by:
• measuring and reporting our performance
• identifying opportunities and taking action where practical
to meet legal obligations and improve sustainability
• identifying adverse impacts and risks, and where possible mitigate these
• promoting our CSR policy and gain buy in from all our employees and other key stakeholders
• embedding our CSR policy and practice into all our management systems, standards, processes and procedures.